Thursday, February 16, 2012

embrace the camera: post-nap

Here's a fun Thursday thing: embrace the camera! I discovered a fun new blog that makes me smile and inspires me to boot. Linking up :) I'm definitely one of those people who's much more comfortable behind the camera than if front of it, even though I've been known to whine that I'm not in many of our family pictures. So, at least once a week I'm going to be in a picture. I'm going to have to figure out how to distract certain children a bit more though. Most of these were super blurry because Silas was running to attack the camera and I was attempting to keep him in the shot with hey I'm clapping! hey look at the book! This was after a nap and I must say I am enjoying his much better moods lately after all the sickness last week.

Anyway. It was work, but camera has been embraced. Happy Thursday!





2 comments:

emily anderson said...

yah emily! you captured some memories :)

glad you embraced the camera---keep it up!

Nikki said...

These are so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...