Monday, March 25, 2013

skipping ahead, for now

As you might imagine, I'm getting pretty behind on my Lent Bible-reading adventure thingy. I'm just up to Ezekiel, should have finished Luke yesterday (and trust me, I really wish I was in the New Testament already.) Realistically, I don't see how I can catch up in six days, so I'm going to skip ahead to the Gospels and focus on those this week, then return to my good friend Ezekiel and 'dem bones (tangent: that was almost Nicky's name, because I thought Zeke would be the cutest nickname ever, but when he was born he looked more like a Nicolas) next week and finish up from there. I really want to keep blogging about it too, but it may be a little slower than before. This whole night shift thing is taking its toll, and in my spare time I like to do things like sit on the couch and stare off into space (and occasionally other stuff like tickle my kids and make food.) And, to be honest, I don't want to spend Holy Week with the Minor Prophets (sorry, Minor Prophets, but I need some Jesus, fast, or I might call the whole thing off.)

So for now, it's on to Matthew. Happy almost Easter :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...