Tuesday, January 8, 2013

winter break

It's been such a restful winter break, even with all the sickness we've been battling. It's wonderful to be home and cozy when that's really all you feel like doing! (And really, that's all I've felt like doing.) I scheduled time off and Ricky was able to stay home quite a bit too. Usually I'm crawling out of my skin if the kids and I aren't dressed and ready by mid-morning, but there were several days when I stayed happily jammied all day. It seems like we all really needed rest, and I'm grateful to have had it! Here are some pictures I found while cleaning out my phone this morning.















Tomorrow it's back to reality: school, routine, lessons, appointments, visits, work and such. I'm working on being ready.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...