In 2013, I want to:
- have a monthly date night with Ricky. Find a regular babysitter again, enlist grandparents, etc.
- have one day a week that is social-media free. I'm thinking Sunday; a true Sabbath.
- invite people over for dinner more
- finish paying off my student loans (carryover from 2012)
- ski! (another carryover, and should happen very soon)
- keep reading at least a book every month (having a day off from social media should really help)
- find ways to write more
- finish Silas' baby book, and start Little Miss'
- move toward a more specific nursing practice--by the end of the year I'd like to be working in just one unit.
- keep up the practice of letting go--letting go of my to-do list so I can play with my kids, letting go of my preference for a clean house so I can write/read/spend quality time people/pray/go for a walk/etc. I'm good at making lists and living by them. I'd like to be better at spontaneous enjoyment.
Here's to 2013!