Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Reading

It's a chilly Sunday afternoon, I have pumpkin spice syrup in my coffee (thanks Target), Nicky and I made some Thanksgiving decorations, the boys are (oddly) quite entertained at the moment by Bananas in Pajamas (thanks Netflix), I just had a long overdue phone chat with my mom, Ricky's out on a bike ride, and Little Miss is having a playdate with her big sister. All is well.

Hope your Sunday has been and continues to be restful, whatever that means to you. Here are some posts I found interesting this week:


  • Sacred Touch--this one really spoke to me. I can't count the times a simple hand on my shoulder has brought tremendous comfort. 
  • the choice to live in wonder....
Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...