Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Reading

I love, love, love weekend link posts. So I thought, why not do that myself? Here are some posts I found interesting this week :)

An open letter to Focus on the Family from Justin Lee, a gay evangelical.

An older post from Rachel Held Evans that came to my mind this week: a lesson from Huckleberry Finn.

Musings on Halloween and All Saints Day from Micha Boyett.

A beautiful post from Journey Mama, just because I love seeing her photos and imagining her life.

10 things she's learned in 10 years of marriage.

Sarah Bessey's writing process.

Thoughts on the election, a culture of reacting, and coercion.

How to vote like a Christian.

and finally, on a lighter note, meet the candidates, preschool-style.

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...