Wednesday, January 25, 2012

right now


  • resolving to try to be in more pictures with my kiddos, even if I do feel slightly ridiculous setting up the camera and running across the room and quickly attempting to look natural. It's worth being present in the family photo album, no?
  • finishing up my book for January, There is No Me Without You by Melissa Fay Greene (it's been sitting on my bookshelf for the better part of a year). It's informative, inspiring, and devastating. 
  • picking at Anne Lamott's book on writing, Bird by Bird. Another one that's been on the list for a good while.
  • trying to decide what's more efficient: yard sale or Craigslist-ing a LOT of stuff. I'm so tired just thinking about it....
  • missing my love who's on a work expedition and needs to come home already
  • developing a stiff neck from folding entirely too much laundry
  • relieved to be done with an evening trip to the vet with a very excited Penny and both boys and a stroller that has perpetually sideways wheels
  • renewing my RN license. Two years, already.
  • thinking I'll check on the littles and then call it a day. A cool pillow is calling my name....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...