Wednesday, November 9, 2011

gifts (123-138)


  • mornings with music
  • brothers, reunited after Nicky's quarantine, speaking their funny language to each other
  • warm feet
  • a tree that changes colors
  • Nicky's teacher. It takes a village, and I'm so glad she's part of ours. Nicky's coming home with lots of good habits.


  • the scrunchy smile

  • a baby who wants to share his snacks with everyone
  • birthday party planning-my favorite part
  • a better nap schedule, for now



  • sleeping parties
  • more light in the mornings, darker evenings (I will get tired of this, but right now I love it)
  • a phone call, application being processed, one step closer

  • thrift store mugs
  • hosting our first Thanksgiving this year (I guess that means we're grown up now?)


  • Nicky's list so far: Nicky feeding Silas (just go with it), bikes, cutting with scissors, and a picture of a playground

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...