Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Things

  • Silas is teething, I think. I have never heard him cry as much as he did yesterday evening. He's had a low fever for a few days but no other symptoms of sickness. We tried every trick and remedy last night, but I think what finally put him to sleep was sheer exhaustion. My poor little baby. 



  • I've been going to Zumba once a week with a friend, that's about all I can do right now but as Silas gets older I'm hoping to do more. It's so fun, I forget I'm even working out. I haven't really kept up the Couch to 5K thing because my knee started hurting pretty early on. It's a bummer, but I don't really think running is something I can do too much of. The first few runs felt wonderful, but then the pain kicked in and just persisted from there. Trying to work off some stubborn baby fat, but not stressing over it.
  • Nicky is most likely starting kindergarten this fall. It makes me a little sad, but mostly I'm excited for him. He's so ready, and he needs the structure and stimulation. We submitted his application today-so we should be hearing back soon for testing, etc. 
  • The garage is progressing s l o w l y. But it will get done! I've had a few really productive days and a lot of days where I pick up one or two things. Other upcoming projects this spring: laying sod in the backyard, starting up the garden, and setting up a nice patio area to eat outside. Loving this warmer weather.
  • On Saturday we went to a really fun, Lucha Libre themed birthday party. Nicky decided his luchador name was "Machismo" since that's the name of a character in a book we were just reading. 

Silas hanging out during the festivities:


....and now for some productiveness! Happy Wednesday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...