Monday, February 28, 2011

13-20

  • Nicky's song to Silas: stay asleep Silas, don't wake up or cry......(repeat, repeat, repeat :)
  •  the sight of my two boys sleeping last night-I walked into the bedroom and both of them were kind of tossing and turning at the same time, then they both settled back into sleep. So funny.
  • Nicky carefully picking out a birthday present for a friend, going back and forth over two different toys-which one would he like the best? -and then asking over and over if the party is today
  • Silas's chubby little arms, visible now that the weather is warmer and I can put him in short-sleeved onesies
  • the news of babies being born, so many right now!
  • silliness overtaking Nicky's tears
  • Silas, finding his laugh
  • a night spent re-connecting with old friends

1 comment:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s today – I know it’s Tuesday – reading lots of lists takes some time :)

Of your “thank you’s” this week my favorite was a night spent re-connecting with old friends (all the ones with your boys are priceless too – family and friends – living out worship for God moment my moment – amen)

And thank you fro making one more list of thank you’s for me to read. I heart reading these – and yours today :)

God Bless you and all of yours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...