Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goodbye DC






Living close to Washington DC has been the best part about this summer. I will miss having such a cool city to spend Saturdays in. I (so naively) thought we would see everything in each Smithsonian, visit each monument multiple times, and Cutie Bug and I would visit the zoo or aquarium each week. This was not the case, because
a) we could live in DC for five years and probably not see everything
b) it takes an hour and a half to get to said zoo on the Metro, meaning it also takes that long to get home after a long day at the zoo with a sleepy/sleeping two year old.
But really, it doesn't matter. We've seen a lot of things, and been a lot of places (I feel a song coming on) and I am just satisfied and ready to go home!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...