Sunday, March 29, 2009

cowboy, baby

A few weeks ago we attended a cowboy birthday party. Nicky spent about half of it making grumpy faces, and the other half quite happy. That's just kind of Nicky's style right now.
Part of getting ready for this party was a trip to the store for a red cowboy hat and play pistols. It has opened up a whole new can of worms; I am ordered to put my hands up several times a day now.

On a side note, I took him to the dentist for the first time today. He opened his mouth after a lot of convincing. As the dentist was counting his teeth (quickly!) he said "abcdefg" and Nicky got really excited and yelled "hijklmnop!!"....I guess it's great to find out other people know about the abc's as well :) Anyway, he has healthy teeth which was a relief to me given his talent for sneaking candy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...